PORT ALFRED SELF CATERING
|PORT ALFRED SELF CATERING
+27 (0) 82 539 2551
Port Alfred Self Catering Accommodation - A Selection of Self Catering Holiday accommodation on the Sunshine Coast, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Welcome to our collection of self-catering holiday homes on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast. Our Aim at Port Alfred Self Catering is to offer you a home away from home experience, where you can kick back and relax.
Port Alfred lies on the picturesque R72 coastal road, half way between Port Elizabeth and East London. This outstanding African holiday spot, flanked by splendid beaches, straddles the banks of the Kowie River.
Each of our houses/units is beautifully decorated to provide you with a fully equipped self-catering home offering you the ultimate in laid back beach house holiday accommodation. The houses are all situated meters from the tidal Kowie River and within easy walking and cycling distance from restaurants, a deli, cocktail bar, hotel and funky gift shops.
We offer :
- good value
- clean and safe environment
- quality furnishings
- relaxed holiday
Lavender House: Lavender House is situated at 14 van der Riet street in Port Alfred, 100m from the river and 150m from restaurants, a health shop, quaint gift and décor stores, hotel and cocktail bar. The house is fully equipped for self-catering and sleeps 8-10 guests. Read More
Lavender Room: The Lavender Room (also at 14 van der Riet Street) is a cosy double room that sleeps two guests. It has a kitchenette and separate bathroom with shower. Read More
Hibiscus House: Hibiscus House is a beautiful self-catering house situated at 9 Campbell Road in Port Alfred, only a short walk to the Kowie River and various shops. The house is fully equipped for self-catering and sleeps 8-10 guests. Read More
Frangipani House: Frangipani House is a beautiful self-catering house situated at 7 Campbell Road in Port Alfred, only a 150 m walk to the Kowie River and 2 km from the sea. It sleeps 8 guests and is fully equipped for self catering. Read More
Driftwood Cottage: Driftwood Cottage (also situated at 7 Campbell Road) is a 1-bedroom unit with an extra bed in the open plan lounge/dining area. It is tastefully decorated and fully equipped for self catering. Read More
In Season: 1 Dec 2018 - 20 Jan 2019 R 350 per person per night.
Out of Season: Rest of the year R 300 per person per night. Minimum stay of 2 nights + 4 people
- A 50% deposit is required for all bookings.
- A R400 key/breakages deposit is required at check in and will be reimbursed upon departure.
- Check in is between 14:00-19:00 / Check out is strictly 10:00
- No booking is confirmed until the deposit is received
- Extra person other than the ones booked will be charged for
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement
- Beaches: The beaches extend for miles, making them ideal for long, leisurely walks
- Watersports: Swimming, surfing, boating, water-skiing and scuba diving
- Fishing: The town has a picturesque boat harbour, residential marina and first class angling
- Scuba Diving: Along the coast there are reefs that provide excellent diving grounds
- Golf: The Royal Port Alfred Golf Course
- Hiking: The surrounding countryside has many hiking trails, and historical and scenic places to visit
Follow us on FACEBOOK
Please contact Port Alfred Self Catering directly for bookings & enquiries.