GRO LIFE - CHILDREN, PERSONAL LIFE & CAREER COACHING
|GRO LIFE - CHILDREN, PERSONAL LIFE & CAREER COACHING
|Contact Person:||Leonie du Preez|
082 718 7052
|Address:||Office location: Lynnwood, Pretoria East, and remotely on ZOOM/Teams. Everywhere.|
Leonie du Preez from GRO LIFE COACHING specialises in professional life coaching for children, personal lives, careers and businesses
YOU CAN’T HAVE EXCUSES AND SUCCESS AT THE SAME TIME! – LIFE CAN BE CHALLENGING WHEN YOU NEED TO SURVIVE
I’m Leonie du Preez
- My coaching niche and passion are student coaching, family (parent and child) coaching, business coaching & life coaching in general.
- I only want to be your coach if you want to have a meaningful life. There are enough self-help social media pages and other coaches to help you with that!
- I have 10 years of full-time student coaching experience!
- Almost 10 000 hours student & corporate coaching!
- I am a professional life coach, helping you and your company to find meaning in what you do.
More about Leonie du Preez
- Professional Life Coach (Milpark Business School 2010)
- Qualified Strength Coach (Strength Institute)
- Qualified HBDI Facilitator
- 10 Years of Life Coaching experience
- 16 Years of Facilitation, Group Coaching and Team Building
- AEE, Member of the Association for Experiential Education
- BA Human Movement Science 3-year Degree – North West University
- Honors in Adventure Therapy – Cum Laude Student – North West University
- Completed 10 peaks in 10 days – Drakensberg KZN Physical Challenge
- Attended the Journey, St Albans College, 23 days in the wilderness
- Bush School Teacher – Pretoria Boys High School
- Coaching Atterbury Trust Bursary students since 2011
We all face many challenges. Let me guide you and your team to solve it! TO THINK DIFFERENTLY! TO RE-BUILD AND RE-FOCUS.
Life Coaching is very popular, and in high demand. If you want to have a meaningful life, experience victory in various areas of your life, and just want to GRO, enjoy an interactive session, in person or on teams/zoom.
Corporates that invest in their people will reap commitment and better results.
Student life, the workload, your friends, finding a job, choices and the huge amount of freedom can be a challenge to every student. Gro will help you to adjust, excel and experience meaning in what you do during those amazing fun filled student years. Pass!
All of us are trying to juggle all the balls, family, business, children and their many activities, the dog and all the other things the Jones’s are doing! Family coaching is a safe environment where families can GRO, RE-CONNECT AND THRIVE. We don’t do counselling, but coaching. We will give you tools to understand one another better and respect the complete different (very strange) uniqueness of your family.
GRO LIFE COACHING
Established in 2009. It has been a great dream for me to have the opportunity to educate the youth of South Africa through an experiential active learning process.
The lessons that I learned the last three years:
• If you have a dream, put it into action
• Schools have visions to enrich and educate the youth, and we need to build on that and take part in the vital process of education
• It is a lonely trip, but you meet great and motivating people along the way, you also meet critics and cynical people – ignore them
• Learn and adapt
• Grow and change
• Profits follow passion
• Stay awake during the night to think about tomorrow, will make you tired
- Gro Life Coaching is celebrating 10 years this year – established in 2010!
- I am excited to share the GRO story with you.
- I want PEOPLE to GRO. GOALS REALITIES OPPORTUNITIES.
- Within us all there is greatness, and my passion is for us to discover who you are!
- You were created by God for God!
- If we align ourselves to a greater purpose, then we will surely GRO.
- My passion is to help you to GRO.
- The time to think big, and really have an impact in this world, IS NOW.
A session is usually 90 minutes. | We recommend 3 sessions.