In Food Bakery & Deli Restaurant
|In Food Bakery & Deli Restaurant
|Phone:||+27(0)42 293 3651|
|Address:||Jeffrey St & Schelde St
In Food Bakery & Deli Restaurant, Jeffreys Bay
Founder owner Jayne Davies has been catering for more than 30 years, cutting her teeth at the feet of the likes of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
Infood has evolved from its humble beginnings to a fully-fledged bakery and deli restaurant, with a second store Infood coffee society at the JBay Surf Village (next to Billabong) catering for the coffee connoisseur and the “fast food served fresh” market. The 3rd store in the Infood trilogy is JBay Bru-co at 10 Da Gama Road, a family restaurant with kiddies play area, serving wood fired pizzas, craft beers and more.
Everything is done with conscious thought. Jayne’s aim is to keep the Infood stables carbon footprint to an absolute minimum without compromising her exacting standards.
Extra-mile service and consistently high quality are delivered by a well-trained team of skilled staff using original recipes refined and perfected over time. All made with the finest ingredients, organically grown, locally sourced as far as possible and infood’s secret ingredient – soul!
- Ciabatta – loaves and rolls made with white or brown flour
- Ciabatta studded with sundried tomatoes or olives
- Whole-wheat loaves and rolls
- Pecan nut and raisin bread
- Kitke / challah
- Seeded 100% rye bread
- 70% rye bread and rolls
- Caramelised onion sticks
- Sourdough seeded cheese sticks
- Ouma white bread
- Muffins – sweet and savoury
Special dietary breads are made to order ie: gluten free – banting - diabetic
- Lindt chocolate mousse cakes
- Kahlua chocolate torte
- carrot cake
- chocolate collar cake
- lemon meringue tarts
- cheesecakes – baked and fridge
- sponge cakes – various flavours
- brownies and blondies
Gluten free, diabetic and banting fare available on order
- Cheese: taleggio, ricotta, emmenthal, boerenkaas, asiago , fontina, mature cheddar - goats milk cheese.
- Cold cuts: Italian salam, parma ham, black forest ham, gypsy ham, rare roast beef.
- Pate, hummus (on order)
- Olives, olive tapenade, flavoured olives, olive marmalade, olive oils.
- Vinegars, red/white wine vinegar, balsamic, flavoured vinegars.
- Pickles, preserves, condiments, jams and syrups.
- Biscuits, crunchies, biscotti, rusks, cheese straws, amoretti, ginger biscuits.
- Chocolates, fudge, old fashioned sweeties.
- Dried herbs and flavoured salts.
- Handmade pasta – beetroot, butternut, spinach.
- Banting crunchies and seed crackers.
- Frozen meals – vegetarian cannelloni and lasagne, chicken pie, bobotie – beef lasagne.
- Ethiopian coffee selections
- Coffee beans and paraphernalia on sale
- Barista training classes
- Coffee supply to trade